Sharing the experience search

Search sharing-the-experience.blogspot.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Simple Concept : visionapp Remote Desktop 2011: how to restore configuration file?

[Question]:  I want to use my configuration for visionapp Remote Desktop 2011 under a different account logged into machine. I don't have .vre (export) or .vrb (backup) file with my configuration.How can I transfer my connection configuration?

[Answer]:
Run visionapp, add file

Browse and find you original settings.xml file with connections and credentials under C:\Documents and Settings\{User}\Application Data\visionapp\vRd2010\settings.xml


Select the file, finish the process.

Note: stored credentials in setting.xml won't be decrypted, so you need to retype password for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment