When you run your project inside visual studio 2008, Visual Studio hosts this application in ASP.NET development server (it is different than IIS). When you run your application, if you see "page can not be displayed"....
This problem has been killing me for a week!
And finally, I have found a wonderful article:
10.10.11.67 localhost # Added by Office SharePoint Server Search (8/5/2009 12:09 PM).
I have put instead of it 127.0.0.1 as recommended in an article and it helped!
But as have noticed further, the server search overwrites it regularly
I have stopped Office SharePoint Server Search service bzs anyway there is no use of it on DEV machine.